February 19, 2011

to the east we go!

Side note: My move date changed from the 20th to the 15th.

So on February 15th at 5 am I arrived at the Las Vegas airport! I was a little nervous to fly because i hadn't since I was like 14 so i couldn't remember what to expect. Our plane took off like 10 minutes late because there was a dude that was throwing a literal tantrum! he was like yelling at the attendants and the captain, its was ridonk!!! Anywho...they ended up kicking him off the plane!!! awesome! it was one of those things that when its going down you are thinking in your head "I'm so glad I'm here right now!" haha. But anywho...The plane ride was ight, there was cable, that was great. lol There was a little turbulence through out but not too bad till the end and that's when i thought i was gonna barf! Thank goodness I didn't though! phew! I arrived in New jersey around 4pm and met Rona and the baggage claim!

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment